Visualise and Explore
“Summit View has provided outsourced services to our company for the past 9 years. Their integrity, professionalism and dedication to delivering value make them a company we are proud to be associated with”
– Andrew Crickmay, Managing Director – Crickmay and Associates
Differentiate your Business
Today’s business environment is highly dynamic and businesses have to respond rapidly and appropriately in order to succeed. However they are often unable to measure or understand what affects their performance because of:
- Poor access to meaningful and reliable information
- The inability to interpret and share information within a useful management timeframe.
Easy to get Started
With our proven track record and solid base of reporting products and services you could be reporting within weeks with the advantages of:
- Real time access to accurate and meaningful information
- Reporting capabilities that are quick, inexpensive and flexible
- Sharing information with users in the right format at the right time
If you are a decision maker you have to have access to information now!
Access to the right information at the right time can help you respond to performance problems and opportunities in one or more of the following areas.
- Operational Excellence
- Turnover & Production
- Costs & Losses
- Controls & Reconciliations
“Up until now we have had so much data but no meaningful information that can be easily accessed and used to improve our business processes”
– Operations Director – International Water Management business
On Time, Accurate and Meaningful
We recognise that on time, accurate and meaningful data are of critical importance to a business; therefore we strive to ensure that this is the foundation of our reporting solutions.
Efficient Data Collection
Our data management services can acquire data from most data sources and locations with the following benefits:
- Decreasing the time, cost and inaccuracy of data acquisition by automating data collection at the data source. No more manual capture forms and copy and pasting of data between spread sheets.
- Integrating the data into one central source allowing for inter site comparisons, benchmarking and data security and consistency
- Data is available immediately for real time reporting and information sharing
One of our clients, a large consultancy to the bulk logistics industry, needed to measure and improve the visibility of efficiency metrics in the supply chain.
We installed a solution to collect data from weighbridges so that they could measure outgoing and incoming stock, overloading and under loading levels of vehicles and transporter turnaround times.
This has not only enabled the industry to improve the supply chain efficiencies, leading to significant cost savings, but their safety reputation as well.
“This is what I have been wanting for years, up to now I have been spending 40% of my time on producing and updating reports, now I can access the information I need, when I want it, and focus on the areas of the business that I should.”
– Operations Manager – National Franchising business
There is a well know saying by management guru Peter Drucker that “you cannot manage what you cannot measure”. But even accurate and meaningful data loses its value when hidden within pages of numbers. We believe that the ability to visualise your measures ensures quick and easy insight into the management of a business.
Our Web based reporting software lets you:
Create your own reports and dashboards using a simple and user friendly web interface. There is no need for programs to be loaded on your desk top, which means you can use it where and when you want to and the latest updates are always available.
Some of the features that we are especially proud of are:
- The easy Report and dashboard creation interface
- Real time querying and aggregation of information for Reports
- Multiple master report and report sub types
- Report Value Thresholds and Target Markers
- Report Formatting and presentation
- Interactive Dashboard for exploring information
One of our clients, a national credit business, was concerned about the level of collections. We have successfully implemented a number of reports that are available to managers and users to monitor and compare collector’s performance leading to substantial increase in the percentage of collections.
“Summit View has enabled us to easily share critical management information throughout the company. This has helped us respond to performance problems and opportunities quickly.”
– Manfred Kuhn, Managing Director – Opportunity Finance South Africa
Easy Access to information
Access to information is of vital importance to a business especially when that information is required for improved performance. But this is not always easily achieved especially when dealing with multiple branches and users.
Summit View enables any report or dashboard to be shared with a user by:
- Assigning users access rights so they can login and access reports via the web
- Creating distribution schedules so that reports can be emailed when required.
Smart Assignment of Data and Report access rights
Our web based reporting software lets you manage users, user attributes, user groups and then allocate reports to them. This will determine:
- Who has access to the report
- What data can be viewed in the report
- How they can interact with the report
SMS critical events to users.
Sometimes users need to know when an event occurs, for example in a manufacturing environment a process is outside of a certain tolerance level. Our systems will notify you via sms as and when this event occurs
Logistics Achiever Gold Awards for: